US Bank HR
- US Bank HR is suitable for all US Bank current and former employees
- US Bank which is proud member FDIC and an equal housing lender manages this program
- US Bank employees should visit their local HR department personally to get HR assistant immediately
Current employees can access resources when they are not at work by using USBankHR.com. Former US Bankemployees can use US Bank HR to access benefit information (i.e. retirement stuff) and alumni information (not sure what this is exactly… are we in college?). USBankHR.com also comes with the employee assistance program LifeWorks which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to active employees and their dependents. The employee assistance program LifeWorks is a component of USBankHR.com and can be used 24/7 by active employees and their dependents. Any questions in regards to the US Bank HR online service can be directed to 800.806.7009 or the U.S. Bank HR Employee Service Center Email at [email protected] (employee can also visit their local HR department in person).
USBankHR.com Resource ExamplesAdvertisement:
- Forms of taxes (i.e. W-2, employees verification, HR self-service)
- ID documents required for finger printing
- Accession to the employee Total reward program of US Bank (a must for reward fan boys)
- Global Learning Lab access (a great way to get ahead in the firm and maybe get the next big promotion… knowledge is power)
- Access to MentorConnect (suitable for US Bank employees who need a little help from a seasoned employee )
US Bank employees can use the Total Rewards program to check their 401k, a parking pass for the place in which they work (if needed), view a compensation statement, and update dependants or beneficiaries. Please note employees who were just hired with US Bank and live in the states of either California, Minnesota, Nevada, new Jersey, New York City, Washington, or Oregon will have to file a special form before they are able to officially start work.
Read also: How to fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments -- www dollartreefeedback com customer survey