Texas Failure to Appear
- Providing information for those in Texas who have been reported by city and district Texas under heading 706 of the Texas Code of Fighting
- The state of Texas is managing the site
- 1-800-688-6882. Any questions about DPS’s Failure to Appear can be directed to Texas DPS’s Failure to Appear to the number 1-800-688-6882.
- The start of the web search process requires the Date of Birth of the user and the Texas Driver License number
- With the detailed request sent to [email protected], you will be able to get technical support.
An unresolved citation and no information on warrants are the main reasons of the Failure to Appear/Failure to Pay program. Unrecorded violations in the database may indicate that the problem was solved or data you entered are not relevant to the information that is in the courtsPossibility of renewal of the driver's license arises in case when if there are pending NON-Traffic violations under Section 706 of the Texas Transportation Code.
Other Failure to Appear NotesAdvertisement:
- After receiving the corresponding payment or other information that may satisfy the obligation of the court which filed the case, all clearance reports must be submitted within 5 working days.
- All payments must be made to the Texas Municipal/City Court in which the violation took place
- The address that was specified at the time of the violation is used as the address to which all the violation messages come.
Texas Department of Public Safety
Creating The TDP involves the need to protect Texas citizens from crime, public safety, fraud, regulatory services and roadway management improvements. The Texas Department of Public Safety is based out of Austin TX and can be reached at (512) 424-2000 or by mail at PO Box 4087 Austin, Texas 78773-0001 or if for walk in appointments 5805 North Lamar Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752-4431.
- Domain: texasfailuretoappear.com
- Operated by: Texas Department of Public Safety
- Designed for: Texas Residents