Subaru Motors Finance Program
- Learn more details about the lucrative Subaru Motors Finance Program which is ideal for Subaru fan boys looking to purchase a brand new whip
- SubaruMotorsFinance.com is managed by Subaru of America, Inc. and are licensed to JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A
- Consumers looking to make over night payments can send them to: Subaru Motors Finance, 1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle S, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85034-4875
Please note ChaseSubaru Motors Finance customers can manage their bothersome auto loan and lease accounts with Chase Online and Mobile banking from most smart phone with mobile access.
- Must be 18 years or older in order to obtain financing
- Once the applicant has been approved online they can take the credit decision (assuming it is approved to their local selected Subaru retailer)
- Subaru Motors Finance financing is provided through participating Subaru retailers only
- Subaru is solely responsible for its products and services and for promotional statements about them, and is not affiliated with Chase or its affiliates
- The refinance program is only open to legal residents of the United States who own a Subaru vehicle
- A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text
- Those who do not qualify for the Subaru financing program may want to check other lines of credits such as Discover Bank or Capital One (never shop for a line of credit with a pay day lender unless no other choice are available)
Any questions in regards to the Subaru Motors Finance program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-662-3325 or 1-800-644-1941 between the hours of 7:30 AM to 11 PM ET Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET on Saturday, and 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET on Sunday. Subaru Motor fan boys looking to pay down an account via mail should send a check to: Subaru Motors Finance, PO Box 78101, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8101. Subaru fan boys who have a hard time hearing should dial 1-800-524-9765.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- check out dollar tree feedback survey