Sears PA Benefits
- Obtain more information in regards to Sears Protection Agreements
- These protection plans are a must for consumers who worry about their appliances falling apart for no reason
- Sears guaranteed the best protection (heck! they will even provide a reimbursement for spoiled food in the event of a freezer malfunction)
SearsPABenefits.com is operated by Sears Brand LLC. The service allows the customer to file for a 25% reimbursement claim or a food loss claim. The Sears PA Benefits members will also want to glance at the Sears Protection Agreements: Service Promise write-up.
Sears PA benefits policy holders who had a laundry, kitchen or HVAC product covered by a Master Protection Agreement (MPA) and the product was not fixed at the time of the service call are eligible for a one-time rental reimbursement or allowance up to at Sears sole discretion.
Sears PA Benefits policy holders who had a riding mower, snow thrower or HVAC product covered by a Repair Protection Agreement (RPA) are eligible for the same one time reimbursement amount.Advertisement:
- Sears does not guarantee any reimbursements
- If the product cannot be fixed Sears will deliver a new one
- Product delivery is subject to product availablity
- If the Sears product is serviced three time or more in one year this is what they call a lemon and it will be replaced at no charge under the Master Protection Agreement
- Unlimited service with no deductibles or costly hidden fees
Any questions in regards to SearsPABenefits.com can be directed to 1-800-4-MY-HOME between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT Monday to Friday.
The Sears corporate office is based at 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179, United States and can be reached by phone at 847-286-2500. The firm employs more than 140,000 and markets themselves to middle class families. The Sears Holdings Corporation can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol SHLD.