Rural King Battery Rebate
- Submit or check the status of a battery rebate with Rural King online
- Submitting a rebate is pretty much pain-free as it should only take a few minutes
- Those who need to check the status of a rebate will need to provide the email address used at the time of submitting the rebate at ruralkingbatteryrebate.com (or they can provide their first and last name along with their zip code)
RuralKingBatteryRebate.com is operated by The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. and required Internet access. In order to submit a battery rebate the customer will have to provide the purchase date, retailer (i.e. Rural King), and the invoice/order number. There will be a total of 3 steps which should take less than 2 minutes to complete. Any questions in regards to this rebate promotion can be directed to Rural King at 844-539-5504. Customers who are more “old school” cab always download the rebate claim form and send it via US Mail.
RuralKingBatteryRebate.com Promotional Notes
- Rural King reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the promotion at any time for any reason
- Any questions in regards to a rebate can be directed to 844-539-5504 OR [email protected] or Rural King Rebate, PO Box 1919, Memphis, TN 38101
- Rebates must be submitted by the due date found on the rebate
Battery Rebate Amounts?
Read also: All you should know about Dollar Tree customer feedback surveys — dollartreefeedback com survey
- $20 rebate on Exide Edge or Rural King batteries
- $10 rebate on Rural King Flooded Marine batteries
- $5 rebate on Exide SuperCrank or Rural King Lawn & Garden
Rural King was founded in 1960 and is an Illinois based farm supply retailer with more than 100 locations in the states of Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia (they also offer a popular online gun store). The Rural King corporate office can be reached at 4216 Dewitt Ave.Mattoon, IL 61938 or by phone (217) 235-7101.