P.F. Chang’s Customer Survey
- Allows clients to geta review to their visit to P.F. Chang’s
- Demand the 15 digit survey code that is based in the center of the P.F. Chang’s client's receipt
- You can address any questions about the P.F. Chang’s Feedback site to 1 (866) 732-4264
All survey questions will direct to increase the grade of service in P. F. Chang’s China Bistro and will not sold to third sides. The feedback will be sorted by the Service Management Group and will be sourced to each individual P. F. Chang’s China Bistro location.
P. F. Chang’s China Bistro
- US-located Asian-themed restaurant net Owned and operated by Centerbridge Partners
- Appeared on an episode of South Park
- Based in Scottsdale, Arizona (7676 E. Pinnacle Peak Road Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S. 85255)
P.F. Chang’s has over 200 locations in United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile and the Middle East (surprisingly at this time there is not a P.F. Chang’s in China). The first P.F. Chang’s was opened in 1993 by Americans (but Chinese at heart) Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. The company grew and grew until they were sadly bought out by the Centerbridge Partners in 2012.
Must Try Menu Items
- CHANG’S CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS: Crispy lettuce and moist chicken
- CHANG’S BBQ SPARE RIBS: Perfectly cooked ribs
- NORTHERN-STYLE SPARE RIBS: Spare ribs with a Northern flare
Must Avoid Menu Items
- SALT & PEPPER CALAMARI: Too much pepper!
- OOLONG CHILEAN SEA BASS: Overpriced and overcooked
- HUNAN-STYLE HOT FISH: Over spiced and undercooked
Clients can buy postcards to P.F. Chang’s by dialing 1-866-732-4264. Please notice that Canadian billing addresses are accepted for online orders shipping to the U.S.). Gift cards are available from $25 to $500 and are shipped free via US mail. eGiftCards are available in any denomination from $5–$500 and are delivered via email.
- Domain: pfchangsfeedback.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group/P.F. Chang’s
- Designed for: Customer Feedback