Open Get Platinum
- Apply for the American Express Business Platinum credit card online
- The application will take less than 5 minutes to complete and requires the RSVP code
- Those who are approved for the Platinum Card by AMEX will be the envy of all their friends and enemies
The Open Get Platinum RSVP code can be found on the mailing offer received from American Express. The RSVP code should be located at the top of the letter in the right hand corner and again in the bottom portion of the promotional letter. Those who do not have the Open Get Platinum RSVP code can still apply for the card but the odds of approval will not be as great (consumers who received the promotion letter have already been screened and deemed likely to be approved). Any questions in regards to the Open Get Platinum credit card offer can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 800-971-6736 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Open Get Platinum NotesAdvertisement:
- The RSVP code will be 13 digits long
- Requires good to great credit
- Provides 1.5 Membership Rewards points per dollar on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more with the Business Platinum Card (up to 1 million additional points per year)
- Provides $200 in airline incidental fees (i.e. checked bags or in-flight food and beverages)
- Card holders can only pick one airline for the $200 incidental fees promotion
- Provides access to the “Global Lounge”… what happens in the Global Lounge stays in the Global Lounge
- With the Business Platinum Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express
American Express (aka AMEX) is a New York City based credit card company and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP. Experts in the credit card industry estimate that AMEX accounts for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the United States. The AMEX corporate office can be found at American Express Company, 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285-3106 and reached via phone by calling 212-640-2000.
Read also: All you should know about Dollar Tree customer feedback surveys — dollar tree gift card