My Milestone Card Account
- Register or login to a Milestone Card account online
- The MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page is managed by Genesis Bankcard Services
- Internet access is required and the login page works with most mobile phones
In order to login to a MyMilestone card account the customer will have to provide their username and password. Those who are brand spanking new to a Milestone MasterCard will have to register with their name, account number, date of birth, and SSN. Please note in order to secure a Milestone MasterCard the consumer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The customers MyMilestone Card account number can be found on the front of the card or on their account statements received via US Mail.
When making a Milestone MasterCard account payment the following options are available; over the phone, Moneygram, check, or money order via the US Mail. Please note when making a payment via check please write the MyMilestone customer account number on the top of the check.Advertisement:
MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page Notes
- Provides member alerts
- Allows 24/7 account access in order to pay a bill, enroll in paperless statements, and update account information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Please allow up to 14 days for funds to be verified
- The payment cut off time for online payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time
- Credit limit increase are not available with the Milestone card
- If the card is lost or stolen please call 1-888-260-4532 ASAP
Any questions in regards to a Milestone MasterCard account can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-453-2636 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Those looking to reach them via US Mail can write to: Bankcard Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. If you need to fax supporting documents to MyMilestone please fax them to 503-268-4711.