My Exchange Bank
- Access online banking services with Exchange Bank & Trust with a user ID
- Those who are new to the service will have to go through a short enrollment process
- Customer who are not sure they want to join can watch the demo video to get a better idea about what the Exchange Bank offers
My Exchange Bank is powered by ProfitStars and is member FDIC. The Bank was founded in 1856 before Kansas was even a state. Today My Exchange Bank offers all the standard cookie cutter services found at most banks to include savings accounts, checking accounts, credit card and debit card services (i.e. MasterCard, Visa) loans (car, home), mobile banking, and online bill pay. Exchange Bank & Trust is FDIC insured and an Equal Opportunity Housing Lender. Exchange Bank offer special military banking for veterans only at the Atchison and Leavenworth branches. My Exchange Bank members looking to reach the bank via email should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Exchange Bank payment cut off times:
- When visiting a bank in person the teller will process any deposit or transaction received before 3pm on the current days business
- All ATM deposits need to be made by 2pm in order to be processed that day
- Bill Payments will be processed twice a day Monday through Friday (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays such as Christmas or New Years)… payments are processed at 2:00 a.m. CT and at 12:00 p.m. CT.
- Customers making a mobile deposit must make the deposit before 4pm in order for it to be processed that day
How to reach Exchange Bank via phone based on branch location:
- Atchison: Local: 913-367-6000 – Military Banking: 800-255-6762
- Leavenworth: Local: 913-682-2265 – Military Banking: 800-255-6762
- Lansing: Local: 913-250-0265
- Easton: Local: 913-773-5565
- Effingham: Local: 913-833-5560
- Rushville: Local: 816-688-7714
- Troy: Local: 785-985-3511
The Exchange Bank also offers commercial loans for business products such as equipment, working capital, real estate, and operating lines of credit.