- Boston Medical Center with a new Workday system has replaced both BMC Employee Benefits portal and BMC Employee Information portal
- Changes have taken place at the end of 2018
- This application works with PC and MAC devices
My BMC provides opportunity to check email, access clinical applications, login to the BMC employee portal, and access other work represented by program. Once the user has accessed their email they can check messages, set away messages, and view contacts and calendars. In order for an employee to access Clinical Application they will need to have requested an RSA token from the BMC helpdesk. Moreover, the BMC employee portal allows customers to compare and contract salary information about a specific job type and view profile data. The My BMC email service is powered by the Outlook Web App and requires a username and password. Any questions about the My BMC service can be directed to the BMC helpdesk at 617.414.4500 #3 or email [email protected] The Clinical applications will require a username, network password, and PIN plus TOKEN CODE.
Who is the Boston Medial Center?
- It is located in Boston
- Founded in 1855 (did not become BMC until 1995)
- Considered as the largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center in New England which provides about 500 beds
This medical establishment employs up to 1400 doctors and 1500 nurses. The Boston Medical Center was created by merging of the Boston City Hospital (BCH) and the Boston University Medical Center Hospital (BUMCH). The 500 beds include 15 Neonatal Intensive Care beds, 6 Pediatric Intensive Care beds, and 39 Obstetrics/Gynecology beds. The Boston Medical Center is based at 1 Boston Medical Center Pl, Boston, MA 02118 and can be reached by phone at (617) 638-6800 (general customer service questions) or (617) 638-6157 (for billing support).