Lending Club Pre-Approved Auto Loan
- Clients successfully preaty to receive a pre-approved proposal are able refinance an auto loan with Lending Club
- BetterCarLoan.com demands the pre-approval code to begin
- Those who don't have a pre-approval code from Lending Club are able still use but their chances of approval won't be as great as clients who got the promotional propose
After the candidate has presented the pre-approval code they will be request to give their name, address, phone number, and email address. Please note the email address will only be used in order to send important account related information in regards to refinancing an auto loan with Lending Club. Lending Club will never sell the applicants email to a third-party for a profit.
Notice the funding code (also known as the pre-approval code) is located on the Lending Club auto offer letter that was recently sent and will be 12 digits long.BetterCarLoan.com NotesAdvertisement:
- WebBank, that is proud Member FDIC, made all loans
- Benefits of an auto refinance from Lending Club include a simple and easy application process, no cost refinance, instant decision (assuming the applicant has the funding code), and will not impact the applicants credit score
- Any questions in regards to the Better Car Loan promotional offer can be directed to (888) 596-3157 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday
- Tariff for existing auto loans will overall fall between 2.24% to 24.99%*APR for auto loan
- Lending Club does not guarantee refinancing under any circumstances
LendingClub is a San Fransisco, CA based US peer-to-peer lending company. The firm competes with Prosper.com in the peer-to-peer lending industry. Lending Club is based at 71 Stevenson Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Lending Club was proved as being the first peer-to-peer bailor to record its proposals as security with the Securities and Exchange.