Comenity Meijer Card Account
- More information about the lucrative Meijer credit card
- Comenity LLC operates Comenity.net/MeijerCreditCard
- New members of the Meijer credit card should register before online access can be secured
The credit card account number, zip code associated with the mailing address, and the last 4 digits of the card holders SSN must be provided to register for a Comenity Meijer credit card account. Registration will take about 3 minutes to complete and requires internet connection. The user must agree to the terms and conditions associated with the Meijer credit card to create an account. Once the customer has created an account they will be able to pay a Meijer card account bill, review recent purchases, print account statements, and update information so Meijer will always be able to track you down.
Registered cardholders can simply provide their username and password to access an account. The service can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access.Advertisement:
Roger that but what are some of the benefits associated with a Meijer credit card?
- 10 cents discount for gasoline purchases at Meijer Gas Stations
- Earn a whopping $10 Reward for every $750 Spent
- Can be used anywhere in the US where Comenity Bank credit cards are accepted
- Different exclusive promotional savings events throughout the year
- Take advantage of the fuel rewards without limits
- The rewards can only be obtained at Meijer Gas Stations
Anyone can direct questions about a Meijer Credit Card account to a customer service agent at 1-855-703-4527 or for those who have a hard time hearing please dial toll free 1-800-695-1788. Card holders can also cal the toll free number found on the back of the Meijer credit card.