Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Online access to a Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
- Use user ID and password to get access
An account can not be created without a card number and billing zip code. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Live chat service answers all your questions and can be found in the top right hand corner of the site.
SyncBank.com/Amazon Register NotesAdvertisement:
- It is accessible only for members of Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fan boys
- Online purchases made by the Prime credit card members bring 5% of cash back
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- Balance transfer charge is $5 or 5%:
- Cash advance fee is $10 or 5%
- Annual Fee: NONE рџ™‚
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment