53 Identity Alert
- Using a Fifth Third Identity Alert Premium account online
- Defend from the main types of identity fraud
- Compulsory for all Fifth Third bank accounts
Customers should use their username and password to access the 53 Identity Alert service account. First time users will have to go through a tiresome first time member activation process in which the account holder will have to provide their name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, mother’s maiden name, and agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Fifth Third Bank. The 53 Identity Alert program provides such service and tools as Identity Theft Insurance, Fraud Support, Lost/Stolen Credit Card Assistance, Registered Offender Locator, and up to date FDA & Product Recall information. Why on earth would anyone consider this service?… “Fifth Third Identity Alert Premium employs an extensive benefits suite that provides advanced protections against the three main types of identity fraud: new account fraud, credit card fraud and existing account fraud“.
What personal fraud ID services are provided via the 53 Identity Alert program?Advertisement:
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- see more about dollar store survey
- Credit/Debit Card Monitoring
- Social Security Monitoring
- Card & Document Registration
- Child SSN Monitoring
Fifth Third Identity Alert Premium Notes
- Does not charge or promote external insurance coverage
- All expenditures related to fraud will be covered by the Fraud Expense Reimbursement team
- The Fifth Third Identity Alert Premium offers an array of proactive measures that can help stop fraud before it occurs
Anyone can come across with the three types of credit card fraud: Existing Card Account Fraud, Existing Card Account Fraud, and New Account Fraud. Fifth Third bank customers can be relaxed knowing that they are covered at no additional expense via the 53 Identity Alert program.
The Fifth Third corporate office is based at 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, OH 45263 United States and can be reached via phone by dialing: 800-972-3030.