Please note that by re-installing Producer on your device, all your data if you do not take precautions. If you want to re-install and keep the latest data that has been backed up scroll down to Re-installing Producer with data preservation.
- Delete Producer on your device. To do this, tap and hold the Producer application icon for a few seconds, then tap the “x” appearing in the upper right corner of the icon.
- Connect your device to your Mac or PC. Wait until iTunes has started and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch has appeared in the source list.
- Select your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in iTunes’ source list.
- Go to the Applications tab and check/enable “Producer”. Click the “Apply” button.
- After the process is complete, a fresh copy of Producer should appear on your device.
Re-installing Producer with data preservation
In iTunes on your computer open Preferences… > Devices and check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”. With this option checked, a sync (and hence a backup of your iPhone data) can only be started by selecting the iPhone in the iTunes sidebar and clicking the Sync button. See: How do backups work?.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
- In iTunes double-click on your iPhone listed in the sidebar and choose Restore from Backup…
- After the restoration has finished disconnect your iPhone or iPod touch from your computer and re-download Producer directly on your iPhone or iPod touch if applicable.
Posted in: iPad, iPhone